The developed Leica Summilux-TL is the reference lens for APS-C format and has performance characteristics that are unequaled in all respects by comparable lenses and permit the exploitation of the full potential of modern camera systems. Thanks to internal focusing, the overall length of the lens remains unchanged when focusing.
- 35 mm APS C format equivalent of 50 mm in full frame
- Aperture range: 35 mm f/1.4 ASPH.
- Elektronically controlled shutter
- 12 lenses in 8 groups
- Internal thread for E60 filter
- L-Mount bayonet
- Available in black and silver, anodized