The new Leica Summilux-M 21 mm f/1.4 ASPH. is the first and only 21mm small camera lens with this lens speed. The outstanding image quality, very large image angles, and compact dimensions make it a particularly versatile performer offering new creative options when playing with sharpness and blurredness.
- Diagonal angle of view: 92?
- Focusing range: 0.7 m to 8
- Largest reproduction ratio: 1:29
- Number of lenses/groups: 10/8
- Length*1: 66 mm
- Weight*1: 580 g
- lens hood: Screw-on
- Filter/filter thread:? rectangular lens hood fits Series VIII filters