The very high-speed and compact Leica Summilux-M 24 mm f/1.4 ASPH. gives photo- journalists a new tool for their work. The lens produces distortion-free images even in challenging lighting conditions. It extends the creative freedom by decreasing the depth of field with large image angles to an extent that was impossible up to now: Images become more dynamic and landscape shots deeper.
- Diagonal angle of view: 84?
- Focusing range: 0.7 m to 8
- Largest reproduction ratio: 1:25
- Number of lenses/groups: 10/8
- Length*1: 58.5 mm
- Weight*1: 500 g
- Lens hood: Screw-on
- Filter/filter thread:?Insert filter series VII in lens hood