The Summilux-M 28mm f/1.4 ASPH. is the first Leica lens which combines such an aperture of 1.4 and focal length of 28 mm. Thanks to its high sharpness in the focal plane and low depth of field, the image quality is unmistakable. In this way the subjects can be isolated from their surroundings with crystal clarity to create images with a unique visual signature.
- Diagonal angle of view: 75?
- Focusing range: 0.7 m to 8
- Largest reproduction ratio: 1:21.9
- Number of lenses/groups: 10/7
- Length*1: 67 mm
- Weight*1: 440 g
- Lens hood: Screw-on
- Filter/filter thread: E49