By enlarging the viewfinder image by two fifths, image composition is more practical and easier when using recommended lenses with focal lengths of 75mm and upwards. It creates a viewfinding magnification of 1x allowing for comfortable viewing of the subject with both eyes.?The viewing magnifier is screwed into the camera eyepiece and attached to the carry strap eyelet with a small chain, protecting it from loss and damage. It comes with a leather to store it.The thread adapter (24001) is necessary to use the magnifier with the Leica M10.
- Facilitates image composition
- Recommended for focal lengths of 75mm and upwards
- Magnifies the viewfinder image by two-fifths
- The magnifier is attached to the carry strap eyelet with a small chain
- Usable for the Leica M10 only with a thread adapter