By enlarging the viewfinder image by two fifths, image composition is more practical and easier when using recommended lenses with focal lengths of 75mm and upwards. It creates a viewfinding magnification of 1x allowing for comfortable viewing of the subject with both eyes. The viewing magnifier is screwed into the camera eyepiece and attached to the carry strap eyelet with a small chain, protecting it from loss and damage. It comes with a leather to store it.The thread adapter (24001) is necessary to use the magnifier with the Leica M10.
- Facilitates image composition
- Recommended for focal lengths of 75mm and upwards
- Magnifies the viewfinder image by two-fifths
- The magnifier is attached to the carry strap eyelet with a small chain
- Usable for the Leica M10 only with a thread adapter